Monday, August 18, 2008

School is in Hurrah Hurrah!!

Today school started. Yay!!! The first thing I'm going to do is throw a back-to-school party. Just me and my pillow, well maybe the cat too. No kids, no incessant requests for food and drink, no complaints of being bored, no Wii, no playstation games, ahhhhhhhh. Nobody in my house will be allowed to watch anything with Spongebob's name in the title for several hours. There will be no "Chochat milt". And above all NO ONE is going to break wind and tell me how cool it sounded. (Can you tell we have 2 boys living with us?)
These are the moments I live for. If I could, I would throw rose petals at the bus wheels. Let the solitude begin.

3 comments:

Tobi said...

HA HA! I laughed about the breaking wind part. Alec can burp on command now. Since he has figured it out it's all he wants to do all day long. Boys are stinky!

Joel said...

Just be glad you weren't in Iraq. Think of it, hundreds of men sitting around eating three Army meals a day and no one to rebuke them when they do what boys do best. Pick their nose and fart all day. Being a man is so awesome!

Tobi said...

I blogged about my PPP. Check out the cuteness for yourself!