Friday, May 22, 2009

The BLA (guh) of it

I have a small confession:

What I do not understand about this blog spot would fill a very large bucket
I am not very technologically proficient
Can't do pictures (attaching, editing, removing)
Can't do backgrounds (colors, moving objects, links)
Sometimes can post a blog or edit one.
Very proficient at deleting the one I meant to save and having to re type it.
Exemplary at miss-spelling and skipping a word.

My daughter Sarah is using her webcam as a normal camera and sending out pictures of her son's latest haircut.
Not to be jealous or anything (I really appreciate the pix) but darn it I can barely aim and click the camera.

Tobi (also a daughter) has her self portrait on the web. Which she took herself. I would be lucky to have 1/2 my thumb and a blur on the photo.

Britt (also a daughter are you seeing a trend here?) puts all these cool pictures and backgrounds on her blog.

My antitechnologyism is really getting to me. Last week I texted an Egyptian hieroglyph to Brit's phone.
She forwards my texts to Tobi and Sarah for interpretation, then gets her sisters consensus on what I meant to text, then texts me back.
All this is done faster than I can do the first screw-up.

So call me the reigning queen of terrible at technology then please Tobi, get me a new background and some cute pix.

Thanks

Mammallamma

3 comments:

bdmom said...

Don't feel bad Mom, last week Phoenix and Kale showed me how to take a video on my camera. You're not alone in the thechnologyismistic world of failures. I went through two blog spots before I figured this out.

Tobi said...

I'm on it! And I don't mind doing this for you MAMA!

Mammallama said...

The bunyays are the cutest thing I ever saw with fluffy tails!!! Thank you o mistic master of the blog.