Thursday, June 11, 2009

Clumsy??

Clumsy don't mean stupid.
Just because I tripped over the contents of the bad bag from WalMart which gave out and dumped in front of my feet as I was walking to put it away
doesn't mean I'm clumsy
The arm in the sling and the several bandages on my body
do not mean I rolled like a 1960's space capsule on re-entry or that I landed like one either... Ker Splash
The crooked glasses and corresponding hole in the door
does not really prove the theory of a graceless face-plant
The fact that I limped into work today
proves I am not totally wiped out, doesn't it?
Or is this just another sign of stupidity showing back up at the scene of the wipeout??
Maybe tomorrow I won't wake up wondering if anyone got the number of the truck that hit me. Meanwhile, I stumble on.
Wounded but still kicking

2 comments:

Tobi said...

The bag from Walmart sounds like a bad seed! I'm sorry gravity pulled you down so suddenly. I hope you feel better soon.

bdmom said...

It totally wasn't your fault. I heard that evil bag plotting with one of the other bags in the trunk! I just never thought he'd go through with it.