Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It is only 33!!

Today I found a pair of crocks in my bathroom cupboard at work!
It is 6 months now that we have had the doggie. In that time she has eaten 33 pair of shoes.
Here is the list:
3 pair of the boys sandals (1 was Thomas the Train Light Up) 3
5 pair of the boys flip flops (2 were from those 3 piece outfits with flip flops on them) 8
2 pair of my church shoes 10
3 pair of Brittany's tennis shoes 13
1 pair of my tennis shoes 14
1 of my pink crocks 15
1 of my green crocks 16
Kale's sponge bob crocks 17
Kale's spider man crocks 18
Phoenix's spider man crocks 19
Phoenix's blue crocks 20
4 pair of Phoenix's tennis shoes 24
Brittany's purple and blue flip flops 26
Brit's boots, both pair 28
My leather slippers
29
Britt's Van's
30
3 pair of Dakota's tennis shoes 33

While I am a pretty patient mammallama, I have started to be just a little testy over the price of shoes. She also eats plastic, wood, stuffed toys, small metal toys, and all manner of paper. She ate an entire bag of maxi pads last weekend. We gotta find a solution soon.
She also dug a chuck hole to China in the back yard. The boys took it over and now it is a G.I. Joe bunker. They even cut tree branches to camouflage it.

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Well at least now you have a spot in the yard to bury the dog when she finally eats one shoe too many and you have to kill her.

Seriously Mom that's a ridiculous amount of shoes your dog has taken down.

Unknown said...

Your dog is just a puppy and will stop chewing things when she's older. But mom, that dog's lucky it isn't mine! Today at work I saw a saint bernard, the thing was taller standing up than b.d!

bdmom said...

I thought everyone, including animals, was taller than me standing up? And hey, Mom, you forgot to mention the BOOKS she has devoured. The shoes I can handle, just don't take away my books!