Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flu round 2

This week is flu round 2.
Phoenix had it last week Thursday and Friday.
Saturday we took him into the ER and became part of the statistics. "He has the flu"
Kale now has it, worse than Phoenix did.
The boy could keep a laundry mat in business today.
He is soooo sick. BD came to work to pick me up and in that amount of time he got the car, the couch in my area, the toilet, the rug in front of the toilet, my sink, both trashcans in my bathroom, and my trashcan in my office.
Did I mention he is sick? We just threw out his second outfit of the trip to pick up Amoo.
Luckily, the flu seems to have missed me and BD with the vomitus majorus and just hit us with the earthquake cramps and shooting volcano diarrhea.
Gruesome huh?
Glad you're not here?
Back to the washing machine for me.

3 comments:

Tobi said...

The cute bunnies on your blog balance out the grossness of your post. I'm very sorry the boys are sick. I hope they feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Yes, actually, I am glad that I'm not there! The boys go in for their flu shots on the 14th. Pat has to take them this time! HA!

bdmom said...

Gee mom, why don't you just lay it all out for them? The volcano diarrhea was a wonderful touch. But you forgot to tell everyone in the world that while we're in the bathroom we are also praying for a quick demise rather than the slow torture of the flu.
(the word verification was kissies)