Tuesday, October 20, 2009

e harm any technological device.com

I went to my blog today and realized I have once again substituted my picture of myself for some random photo (a Jedi storm trooper from the clone wars)
without realizing what I had done. Who knows how long this has been going on. I kept looking at my daughters blogs and wondering "What whacko uses the Clone Picture?"
That would be me.
I am the antitechnology queen. I repel technology. The wonderful cell phone my daughter provides me with works really well for her, for me not so much.
The phone I bought for my house is really shiny and nice. I have no clue how to work it. There are literally hundreds of messages on it, and I am sure
some day I will figure out how to listen to and /or delete them.
The rice cooker Tobi got me like 3 birthdays ago has only been operated by me once. We still can't get the rice off the sides. BD does the rice.
I have a lovely computer which I can turn on and off beyond that I am helpless.
I had an MP3 player or whatever it is called. I could not get it to work ever.
The 7 year old has it now.
Yesterday I got a picture of my daughter Sarah's new shower. WOW. It looks like she paid someone a lot of money to do it
No no, she did it. I did a shower once. It was terrible. Actually the shower in my mother's 50 year old single wide trailer was better.
The microwave in our house does everything but wipe it self out. I just use it to heat up green beans and hot dogs. The DVR I got from Comcast sure does have a lot of
interesting buttons and selections. I like the heart shaped one. It lets me know I like this show. How it works…. Not a clue.
The car has more broken buttons than working ones, I can't figure out my 99cent calculator and my bank account is bouncing to the seventh power.
Hey I can not cook either.
Maybe I'll join eharmanytechnologicaldevice.com and get it over with.

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Don't sell yourself short. You were a terrible texter at first and now you are brilliant at it. See! That's one technological advance that you have conquered.

Plus your always full of wit and sass. I wish I was half as handy with the wit as you are. =)

DO you want me to fix your picture?

Mammallama said...

Yes please fic it.

bdmom said...

Oh mommy. Don't worry, I may know a little more about technology than you but it doesn't stop the electrical devices within a mile radius of me from failing.
(WARNING! FATAL ERROR!)
It's just in our blood. We were not meant to own, touch, be near, or even look at anything that is more complicated than a pencil sharpener.