Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Messed up mess

Did you ever have one of those days when everything that could go wrong, already went wrong yesterday? Yea, I'm on a rant again. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now the insurance company which has been dinking me around for over a year on the 31st of this month has been changed by the union to a new company. I almost lost it when the bosses handed me the envelope for the change. Then I thought "Well, maybe this will be easier with this insurance company." WRONG O. This insurance company has a no pay policy. So they don't allow bariatric surgery at all. Now I have to go back on to the first insurance while I fight them to do the surgery.
Maybe people who go postal have this kind of luck or something?? Luckily, I can only go up from here. There is no more down left.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Go! Fight! Win! You can do it Momma Do-Da! I love ya!