Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This Website is Designed by Tobi

I HEREBY BOW TO THE TOTALLY AWESOMENESS OF TOBI'S BLOG TECHNICALilLITY AND STUFF
If technicality was a sport she would win. If I touch this Blog Spot in any way except to post a blog, it blows up and she spends hours and hours repairing it for me.
I bow to her superior skills with the computer, phones, and Internet.
There is no one who I can rely on more for the resolution of my I T problems (many and varied though they be).
I would post pictures with this post of crazy computers crashing and the black and pink phones on fire, (it will happen, give me time) but I also don't know how to do that.
So here is the post for the technical support queen.... long may she type!!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Thank you for the judicious praise Mama. I'm happy that you like your new and improved totally pimped out blog.

It's like so totally awesome and junk!

Joel said...

yes Tobi has mad bloging skills. if you could only be here to hear the beautiful expletives when she looses everything in a single key stroke you would know why she is so good.