Saturday, January 3, 2009

Peace Out

The Tobinator is coming! For those of you who don't know, Tobi is my darling daughter who was my very first female child. She is wonderful and spiffs up this blog for me since I am technically challenged.
In the days of her teenagehood, I would have sold her to passing gypsies for a plug nickel. But she has turned into a great person so I am glad no gypsies were in the area while I was raising her. She has decided to come to Colorado for a very short visit without my grandkids. (a controversial decision for which I will probably forgive her eventually) However the time is short for us so maybe the visit will be better without kids.
Anyway,,,,,,, Horay Horay she is on her way!!

1 comment:

Tobi said...

I'm glad that you might one day find it in your heart to forgive me for leaving your grandbabies behind. Be assured that Alec and Cora will be ticked when they figure out that the Mama is leaving. I almost feel sorry for Joel.