Saturday, March 7, 2009

I have found them

Girl Scout Cookies. We have searched the greater Denver area for them and finally found the mother load! Britt spent every penny we have on them. I would have gone into debt personally for the crunchy goodness of thin mints and Samoas. They only come once a year so we will be fighting over the last box. The boys are not as enthused as BD and I are. They would really rather have a toy.
I would like to line my small freezer in the boxes and keep this delicious treat all year long. Alas, Samoas, I knew thee well.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

MOM! I am so jealous. I have not been able to locate the girls scouts anywhere! How did you find out where they would be?

We need to put GPS tracking on those cookies so we can find where to buy them at all times!!!

Mammallama said...

There is a bar here called "My Brothers Bar" which has the 411 on GS Cookies. We located them at a Safeway Store.