Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hippo Birdy Ewe Ewe

Time for the birthday blog!
Today I am 54. My sister is 56 today too. Would you believe delayed twins?. Anyway today has been full of great surprises and one of them was a giant German chocolate cake at work. I nearly died from the sugar coma, but YUM.
I started out the day at my mini meca Wally World. They put out the Christmas ornaments just for me I'm sure.
I found one of those hoodies that go up over the head and become a costume for $3.00 (this is not a typo) for one of my Grandson's for Christmas. Woo woo.
I am boycotting work for the most part and typing this blog.
My doggies woke me up early to slobber all over me and bite my nightshirt.
Tobi already called me, and BD hugged me. Talk about a lucky day!
And ... I am giving all of you the day off of school, work, the bank, and mail.
Have a great my birthday!!

4 comments:

Mammallama said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you continue to have a beautiful day!

P.S. I think your blog looks great now!

Tobi said...

The above comment was left by your daughter Tobi who was still logged into your account. I am officially done tampering with your blogspot and you may feel free to fully enjoy your birthday celebration. =)

Nina said...

Happy belated birthday.

bdmom said...

Don't be expecting another hug until your next birthday. I'm all affectioned out for the year. Oh! And I just have to say, I LOVE your turkey's.