Friday, February 5, 2010

Up with this I will not put

Wow. The week is on a roll. I actually missed work yesterday for a broken toilet and flooded basement. Today is finally Friday and I might just stay in bed for all of the weekend.
If you are out there reading this this week really blew.
Maybe when I get over this I will be able to laugh at this blog.
Hey, last Sunday a member of my Bishopric said that Blogging is like keeping a journal so HA this counts!!! And here I was just having fun.
The dog is home and she is great. I keep wanting BD to take a pix of her scars. It cost me my computer chair and Video camera to get her back from the pound, but I could not let them kill her after she survived the ordeal. Her scars are shaped like a big anchor and about 6 inches long. They keep the dogs alive 6 days after they go up for adoption, she was doomed. I could not watch her on the Internet and know she was still there.
One of my kids thinks I committed fraud for going and getting the dog. The pounds are full of dogs, no one was going to get her.

No comments: