Thursday, February 5, 2009

My thing is broke

It's official, my blog spot is broken. I must sincerely apologize to all of the blog visitors here for this. My "I tag" thing dropped some of my responses, perhaps in boredom, and my muzak is stuck on the Grinch song.
Since I have NO clue how to change these things we are all stuck with it.
I would send an SOS to Tobi (the blogmaster) but she is out making her debit card smoke at the Mecca by now as her taxes finally came.
Deal with the lame outdated muzak and 1/2 dead profile people we are in a recession here.

Yes, this is a pitiful attempt to shame my blogmaster to fix the blog.

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Oh the shame!! I'm feeling it. I promise to fix it today. I don't get my taxes until tomorrow so I will have time to fix it today.

Tobi said...

Thing is fixed and now in perfect working order. YOU KNOW IT!