Friday, April 30, 2010

Celebrate

Today is a great day.
Not only because it is Friday and 2 whole days of Grandmother-ness are stretched out in front of me. No, it gets better than this..
Trip got the satelite dish off today and all her stitches out!! No more being herded by a giant black & white horse with a helmut on. (hey anything over 80 lbs at 11 months qualifies) She is a herder and if I am not fast enough to suit her, she barks my heels with the darn dish. Plus the huge puppy dog weighs so much that the doggie downers just made her slower, not less determined. I have had it with the spoon feeding her because she is disabled by her cone. The water dish has been knocked over every hour or so for the last 3 weeks also. The carpet on the stairs is permanently wet. Let me just say that was not even the worst, she could not get out the doggie door with the dish.
Alec, Cora, Phoenix, and Kale are having a sleep over tonight. It is Mac N Cheese and icecream; Spongebob and lightsabers tonight for us!! Great stuff!!

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Thank you for watching Alec and Cora this weekend. I'm sure Joel really appreciated the break. I hope you have a good weekend MOM!