Friday, April 16, 2010

I can do it!

Tuesday we had no power all day. So I had our forklift expert teach me to drive one. I know you think it is easy Pat, but I was too scared to try before this as the lightest one is 5,000 pounds. But now I have had lessons. 54 and still gaining skilz!! It is a skill I need because when doing our second job we have to take out these giant oil barrels full of trash. In the past year they have probably only been emptied 10 times because I have to beg one of the guys to do it with a forklift.
I'm not begging anymore!!
Chalk one up for old Lady's everywhere.
Now I'll probably total one of the bay doors or take it off the dock.
I'll blame someone else and say I found it like that when I came to clean.
Maybe I need another lesson?

1 comment:

Dar said...

Good for you! You make all of us old ladies proud. LMAO!