Thursday, April 8, 2010

Darn new fangled technology

Why does my boss pick 3:45pm to do all his stuff? And I'm not talking normal work stuff either. "Bring me all the files on the repairs for the 75 ton crane right now". Forget that he paid for a few in person with his credit card, did not ever give me the receipt to process, did not even tell me till just this moment that there were repairs of this machine, and expects me to mind-read where he put them.
OK now lets talk the accountant: just like the boss he did not bother telling me he had seen the charge on the statement, did not sling it over my desk (since I keep records for all machinery), and now does not remember ever seeing any of that. He keeps an eXcel spread sheet on this machine of his own credit card charges and those repairs are not there. In fact, he is soooooo sure he never had any such repairs that he wants ME to go argue with the boss that they don't exist. (been there, done that before, NEVER going again)
Helpful, not so much
Later my boss added to this that he wanted me to scan and email them to him because I've had 3 days with this new scanner and should have dropped my normal work and learned how to make it dance.
OK can you say upside down, out of order, wrong pages, accountant who holds receipts uncooperative, and pissed off boss?
I can.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Sorry Mom. I wish you much luck with the new scanner. =)