Monday, March 4, 2013

Let it snow, let it melt, let it stop.

Is today finally over? Oh goody. Today started with a medium hard snow that resolved itself about the time I got home from the hospice. Robert needs his computer so I took it to him at the butt crack of dawn. It was very cold. After that I went to work and wow it really started to blizzard. Then it started snowing sideways. Then it got colder and snowed about 2 inches more. When I gave up and said to myself that I was going to be spending the night at work the sun came out and melted all the snow in less than an hour.
WTF?? What's the forecast? The Weather Channel said a 20% chance of snow. Therefore I packed my light hoodie since I could have suntanned on Sunday. I could not see the mailbox at one point in the day.  I want to see a 100% chance of snow. No wait I do not want to see that. That is where the broken hip came from.
By the way Robert's hip is not much improved, but he is no longer delusional. He is up in a wheelchair and making sense again. I do not think drugs are a good thing for him. He was very much improved today in personality. The doctors all agreed it would happen, I just did not believe you could go from totally bat guano crazy to normal and back 3 times in the same week.
Live and learn.

No comments: