Friday, April 25, 2008

Frustration

Why is it that nothing ever is as easy as it seems? And why is it that if it seems too easy, it was? Nothing ever happens really fast that is worth having happen, yet I find myself extremely frustrated with waiting and having to figure out stuff through trial and error (and error.. and error). I am trying to have a bypass surgery. I have been trying for over a year. If I went into the completely long boring story it would probably put you to sleep. Let's go to the super quick version: Went to a doctor. Doctor said "Hey did you want better health? Go to this surgeon and get a bypass. Your diabetes will go away". Went to surgeon. Surgeon said "OK". Insurance company said "OK". 3 days before surgery was scheduled, insurance company said "opps, my bad. I meant no". Went through 6 months of bull sugar weight loss doctor bull sugar. Of course the insurance company would not pay for this either. Found out original surgeon stopped doing bypass while I was fulfilling the requirements of the insurance company. Found new surgeon. New surgeon said "OK". Insurance said "NO. We don't allow you to have that surgery at that hospital with that doctor now". Does anyone else have this quality of bad luck?
I feel like my world was set up for someone else right now. There simply is NO way this was made for me.
The resolution:
There are little stickers in my back yard called Goats Heads. These little stickers are my heros today. I have decided to become like the goats heads. I am going to stick into the Cigna peoples feet, legs, butts, and any other anatomical parts I can and hurt like only a sticker can until these people do what I want them to.
E fricken nough! I want the dratted surgery. I have jumped through all your stupid hoops. (and I might add looked pretty silly doing so) I want the darn surgery NOW>

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Good rant and rave! You tell those insurance people where to stick it MOM! I'll keep praying for you and I love you!