Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reading

Lately I have been reading my 3 daughters blogs. I love to hear what's on their minds, even if I don't agree or approve. The children I gave life to are the center of my world here on earth. Yes, I believe there is another world to go to. Hopefully Opera and turnips will be outlawed in my little corner of that world. Not so much by marshall law, but just the "restricted in this area" kind of rule. But I digress... on to the reading. You can tell a lot about a person by what they read. There are levels to my reading.
Level one is total entertainment. You know, keep it light and fun, nothing serious, just fiction.
Level two is educational. This is a very small part of my reading and usually only happens when I HAVE to know something. You know, like what is diabetes?
Level three is necessary. The Scriptures. I do want that spot in Heaven some day. Want to know about your Heavenly Father? Read his book!
In order to be better entertained, educated, or elevated I read.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

HA HA! You are restricted from Opera in my section!! You are too funny Mom.