Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The wonder of Tobi's blogspot

If you want to see Beautiful, go see Tobi's new blogspot. The flower is gorgeous!! And... so is my little cowbong grandson. Ok, I am predisposed to love all pix of grandkids. But seriously, you never appreciate kids as much when you are a parent as you WILL as a grandparent. The sweetest sound on the planet that I know of so far in life is the teakettle like scream of the grandkids over the phone as their parents struggle to give them whatever they are screaming for and answer my banal questions. It is sweet because I am past all that and able to appreciate the quite healthy lungs on that child. And it is sweet because at moments like that I KNOW there is a mothers curse, and it works!!

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Thank you Mom! Your very sweet. I'm glad the mother's curse is working out for you.