Thursday, September 25, 2008

To my dummy of a son who forgot Phoenix's birthday, again.

A son a son a dummy for a son
It's bad enough you huff and puff to make a kingdom run.
Why should I be forced to satisfy a witless, wonder, dunder, blunder, dummy of a son?
So come someone and take away my son. My enemies attach and tease until the kingdom's done.
But worse, I curse, the wretched universe that brought a witless, dunder, blunder, dummy of a son.
My son, my son, you're stupid as they come. I taught you all that I recall, so how come you're so dumb?
I cry good-bye, I'll probably go and hide. But always here behind my rear I see my stupid son.

1 comment:

bdmom said...

Praise the mother! Don't take it too hard. He never remembers Mother's Day or your birthday either. At least he ignors everyone equally, unless it gets him something he wants.
Sorry Josh, but it's true.