Monday, September 22, 2008

Phoenix is turning 6!!


So the S P E W was not well received. I should have known better.
Sunday is Phoenix's birthday. So far we have planned squat. I guess it is time to start. I bought him a video game last week and he is going to play Indiana Jones and the whatever all weekend but first we must endure Chuck E Cheese or some such horrible spot for a few hours. OK so I did not go buy the game myself, but I paid for it. Last night Kale spilled the beans on the "Jin Jan Jones Yego game". Therefore, I goofed.
I really hate to do it but I guess we need to buy a cake too. Yes, Virginia there is a bakery at Albertsons. I'm too old and have 2 jobs; Therefore we buy cake. The baking of the cakes is officially over.
Xandra has put in her request early this year for a pair of thigh high converse boots at the mall. $70.00. If you ask me, we got off easy. Phoenix's game cost $50.00 and the trip to Chucky will be another $50.00 easy. Xandra will eat strawberry shortcake, tomato's, and chicken salad all weekend at home for her birthday. She doesn't like birthday cake and unless I have to buy her a movie and nacho's, we should be done. Pray another Cheetah girls or Bratz movie does NOT come out in the next 2 months.
Anyway, Happy EARAAALY Birthday Phoenix. Many many many more too!!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Post a picture of his royal birthday-ness! People need to see how cute the little man is!

Tobi said...

Thank you for adding a picture!I love the faces Kale and Phoenix are making. They are both so cute. I miss them!