Saturday, December 13, 2008

The countdown

On the 1st day of Christmas my crap luck gave to me
Brittany locked in the parking lot of UPS with Kale
On the 2nd day of Christmas my crap luck gave to me
Two bounced $800 checks and a trip to save Brittany
On the 3rd day of Christmas my crap luck gave to me
Steering column problems, Ripoff from the landlady, and Kale screaming in the car loudly.
On the 4th day of Christmas my crap luck gave to me
Four bank overdraft fees, Steering column problems, Landlord really sux, and the backseat ripped out to save Brittany.
On the 5th day of Christmas my crap luck gave to me
No food for you, $800 dollar debt, the transmission may be shot, Both checks cashed, and Kale smacked the door into another car hard enough to dent it.
On the 6th day of Christmas my crap luck gave to me
Another bouncing check, Still no food for you, $900 dollar debt, the whole frame quakes when we drive, Landlord won't give back the cash, and Kale peed in the front seat.
This was my week last week. I can not go on with the Christmas Cantata because I am weeping too badly
Have yourself a merry little Christmas

1 comment:

Tobi said...

I hope your Christmas gets better very soon Mom. I love you!