Friday, April 17, 2009

Roll over and play dead

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Such is the case really. My daughter called me yesterday and told me we have a new service on our cell phones; text messaging! I was over-joyed. Taking phone in hand I leaped into the new Milena and text ed the following: "z,mnfa;iepru39gig nanc274-1n,zmnf'sdfja'kfj"
The darn phone tries to anticipate what I am spelling and leaps to the wrong word every time. If I try to back up or keep going it just keeps guessing.... WRONG. I can spell the words to and the. End of understanding between me and the text messaging machine.
Thus, my little minions if you do not get a text from mom at all, or get one which is incoherent babbling..
Yes it really is from me and you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

2 comments:

Mammallama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobi said...

I have complete faith that you will figure it out. By the time that happens your loving daughters will already be pushing the next technological wonder on you. HA HA!! It's a plot to keep you confused!