Friday, April 3, 2009




To my dumb (see picture) daughter.
Explaining to me why you did not just spread out the mats I bought for the car so your evile children could not spill any more
candy, chips, french fries, soda, chochate nilk, water, gatorade, flarf in a can, cookies, pancake on a stix, chickken
nunnets, more candy, and all the wrappers, bags, receipts, packaging, boxes, and or covers associated with those things
does NOT make it OK that the mats are still not on the floor of the car. Tossing them into the back seat in a heap
does NOT cover up the carpet stain the size and color of a grapefruit back there. The fact that the mats are in the car means you did see them.
What did you think I bought them for? The 7 times I have had you clean out the car since I bought them it did not occur to you I meant them to be placed
in the back seat floor? (See Above) Move your tushie out to the driveway immediately and put them in place!!

2 comments:

Tobi said...

Perhaps you should have the whole back seat covered in plastic. Just like in the fifties. It would probably be easier to clean too!!

bdmom said...

I'm with Tobi on that one. Besides, you know I'm a dumb ass. If you wanted the car mats placed in the car, you know you should have stapled a note to my forehead.
Jeeze woman, use your brain. I have the attention span of a fruit fly.
Duh.
P.S. Please don't kill me when you get home.