Friday, January 8, 2010

Trip is back from the dead

The puppy is officially recovered. She dances, she leaps, she barks my heels with the stupid satellite head gear 50 x a day following me around, she is done being abnormally sedate.
Wow, I would be relieved to be feeling so good 2 days after the major surgery to sew my skin back on.
She jumps up on my bed and paws me to death 3 or 4 times an evening. Then she rolls all around my bed all night following me for body heat.
Which means I was covered with drainage blood spots this morning ewwww
The good outweighs the bad I guess since she was sooooo pitiful with the cone head and stitches. But I must repeat ewwwww
She body tackled Kale this morning for his good morning ear licking.
She runs around outside with the satellite dish scooping up snow to eat with the dish…
She sleeps during the day and plays all night with Shimmalfinney
She knocked over my bed side table to get a drink.. Yea totally recovered.

2 comments:

Mammallama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tobi said...

That would be super duper gross to wake up with dried dog blood all over you. So glad Trip is your little special treat and not mine. =)